Translate

Tuesday, July 11, 2017

Tuesday Throwdown Challenge 351 - One Layer

I'm back and it's time for another Tuesday Throwdown. This week's challenge is a one layer card, my favorite style. Our sponsor is Sweet n Sassy Stamps; a family owned, Christian based shop with both clear and digital stamps, does and other goodies for card making and scrapbooking.

Today I am showing Gold Finch Collage. I couldn't resist using this image since it is the state bird where I come from. One layer to me means the cleaner my front is the better so I centered the image and printed on craft card stock. Simply colored with a yellow, white and an orange pencil. This look makes a card perfect for any occasion.



I can't wait to see every one's take on "One Layer" so visit Sweet n Sassy and get creating!


2 comments:

  1. This is so pretty! Love the pop of color.

    ReplyDelete
  2. GREAT card, B! Love how you printed it on Kraft stock.....and the coloring is perfect! Awesome job!

    ReplyDelete