Translate

Monday, October 30, 2017

PIP Challenge 1744 October 30, MHK Designs

Guess what! It's not just time for a new PIP challenge, it's time for a themed one as well. This week the theme is Thankful and our sponsor is MHK Designs. 

I have to admit I am thankful I actually got my card completed! Goofy printer spit the image out using green ink, not the freshly loaded black. Nothing like a challenge 😬.

I am using Fabulously Fall (printed in green ink) and my soft pastels. A bit messy but fun to play with. Since my fixative spray was empty, I protected the finished image with a transparency "pocket" by folding the transparency along the left and right sides of the image and adhering to the back; no tape show through on the front. Below is my image, shortly before transparency application.

Here is my finished card.

See, I'm not kidding when I say I need to work on my photography skills 📷. That said, I am thankful MHK Designs allowed me the opportunity to work with this image.

Thanks for dropping by and I look forward to seeing your entries on the PIP challenge this week.


5 comments:

  1. Like I told you yesterday - love the coloring ❤️
    Re the photographing skills - will pm you as there is an easy trick, that might come in handy. I take a lot of shots that for me are not good enough and it sometimes challenges my patience��

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks lovely! But the final is muted. Still shows the beauty! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Birdie <3 That is one of my favorites!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks beautiful, I love the berries and the softness!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card, B!!! Love what you did with the pastels, and it looks great printed in green......adds a little character! :-)

    ReplyDelete