Translate

Tuesday, May 15, 2018

Tuesday Throwdown Challenge 392 - Crop Your Image

Shock alert. Short post ahead! Tuesday Throwdown challenge time and we want you to crop your image. Kitty Bee Designs is our sponsor. I love her motto: "leave here smiling, inside and out!" 

I am using Flower Love Bug for my card. I cropped, then printed the portion I wanted use. Colored with Copics (listed below) and added some scraps from my stash for background and below the cropped image. Everything is mounted to a white card blank. Sentiment stamped on background paper with black Memento ink.


Babies are love and I think Flower Love Bug is perfect for a baby card!

Please swing by Kitty Bee where there are lots of great images you could use. Of course, don't forget to enter the Tuesday Throwdown challenge and check out the Design Team creations while you are there. One talented group of ladies!

As promised...

Skin

1st 3 are shell, last 2 are belly & cap

Flower petals

Flower center

Leaf (bottom left)

A bit of clear glitter pen added to shell spots and the flower.

No comments:

Post a Comment