Translate

Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Tuesday Throwdown Challenge 339 Photo Inspiration

Hey there! Time for another Tuesday Throwdown challenge. This week our challenge is a photo inspiration.  Our sponsor is The Cutting Cafe, where you can find digital images, SVG files, and a bit of something for everyone.

I used their printable stamp set One Spring Day.  The photo inspiration we were given is:

Here is my take, accomplished with Copic markers and bit of blending solution. All is mounted to a white card blank.

I've shown mine, now get creative and enter yours!

3 comments:

  1. How darling! I'm impressed, B! I really love all the blue with just the sun and tree color! Nicely done!! hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job on your card, B! We were definitely on the same wavelength!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice card thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete