Translate

Monday, November 27, 2017

PIP Challenge 1748 November 27, MHK Designs

Turkey time is over and time for a new PIP challenge! Challenge 1748 and our sponsor is MHK Designs. Thanks Mynn!

I was provided Snow Babies to work with. I love the vintage style of this set and fashioned my card with that in mind.

Images were colored with Copics and fussy cut. I also printed the images on acetate which is trimmed down to fit the windows. I think the overlay helps the colors to pop. Card size is 9 x 4 and fits a standard business envelope. Thanks to my friend, Anne-Marie for the snowflakes. They are as lovely as the day I received them and the glitter is still holding after how many years!


Keeping it short and sweet so everyone can check out MHK Designs, the other PIP team's creativity and still have time to enter the PIP challenge.

2 comments:

  1. This card makes me want to re-read Dickens’ A Christmas Carol - there’s this classic feeling seeing those images

    ReplyDelete
  2. So creative! I like the acetate.....it really does make the images pop! Great design. The snowflakes are perfect!!

    ReplyDelete