Translate

Tuesday, March 6, 2018

Tuesday Throwdown Challenge 382 - Real Life Heroes

Today's challenge at Tuesday Throwdown is Real Life Heroes. Our sponsor, MyGrafico supplied the design team with images from the Superhero set. Fair warning, they have lots of images and papers to pick from if you search for superhero, both boys and girls, so allow appropriate shopping time. Then double that and cruise the whole store!

My superhero is colored with Copics and a bit of crystal lacquer was painted over the visor. Once again I didn't plan things out so was super excited when I found a sheet of thought bubble paper in my stash AND it worked with the colors used. Pulled words from various stamp sets I felt appropriately encouraging and randomly filled in those bubbles.




My inspiration is a certain little man who is the superhero in my life. He's over come so many obstacles in his life so far and still exudes joy and curiosity every day. I pray that never changes.

To quote the Beast, "Oh my stars and garters" it's time for me to go and time for you super heroes to shop, create and enter the challenge!



2 comments: