Translate

Tuesday, April 3, 2018

Tuesday Throwdown Challenge 386 - Rainbow Colors

Roy G Biv. If you haven't met Roy G Biv, you haven't been to the Tuesday Throwdown challenge blog. This week's challenge is to use rainbow colors or Roy G Biv, aka red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo and violet. Let's take a moment to thank our sponsor of this happy color challenge, Your Next Stamp. Lots of crafting candy to check out. Make sure to look at her deal of the week and read the story of how Karen started her business.. way to go dad!

For my rainbow theme I worked with I Ruff You.
When I saw this, my mind immediately imagined that fence painted as a rainbow for the happy pup. I used colored pencils and fussy cut the image.

The background started with a pear green card blank. I randomly stamped the paw stamp (part of the set as are the sentiments) with VersaMark ink and buffed with orange soft pastel. Stamped the sentiments over this and mounted the happy pup with foam mounting tape.



Honestly, this fella makes me smile every time I look at him!

Eyes are getting heavy so time to give the electronics a break here. Before I go, please check out Your Next Stamp (personally know how great the customer service is) for some new play toys. Then, as always join the fun at Tuesday Throwdown. Looking forward to seeing  how you interpret Roy G Biv  ๐ŸŒˆ.

2 comments:

  1. The card oooozes of happy.... belated greeting or not, I’m sure that the receiver will smile ๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿ˜‰

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a super sweet card....sure to bring a smile to anyone's face! Love the Roy G Biv post....so appropriate!

    ReplyDelete