Translate

Tuesday, April 17, 2018

Tuesday Throwdown Challenge 388 - Glimmer and Shine

Thanks for stopping by!
Tuesday Throwdown challenge time and we have a new sponsor (imagine me doing a happy dance now.) A warm welcome to Studio Katia.

I picked Hello Alice to play with. Isn't she a sweetie? I received some iridescent flowers and green and gold confetti with my order.

Alice and the umbrella were colored with watercolor markers, everything else with Copics. Die cut all but the sentiment and 3 sets of raindrops, which were stamped direct to the background paper. Mounted Alice with foam tape and added some flowers and confetti to her umbrella. Covered the umbrella with Diamond Glaze to mimic a vinyl look. Raindrops were filled with Diamond Glaze, tinted blue, along with the rain splash off the umbrella. Finishing touch was a single iridescent flower backed with a gold piece of confetti and topped with a yellow gem for it's center.


My thanks to Studio Katia for sponsoring us this week. Please visit her web store, lots to check out and as a small family run business, I know she goes the extra mile for her customers. As always, don't forget to enter into the Tuesday Throwdown challenge for your chance at the prize this week. Well that and I love visiting and commenting on your creations as well 😀.

1 comment:

  1. Think the background paper adds something to the card- it reminds me of a window blurred by heavy rain ,😍☔️ I’m singim’ in the rain

    ReplyDelete