Translate

Tuesday, August 7, 2018

Tuesday Throwdown Challenge 404 - Anything Goes

Welcome to Tuesday Throwdown's weekly challenge. This time it's anything goes, my favorite!

Sponsoring us is SugarPea Designs, where paper crafting is sugar sweet and full of whimsy...

Today's card was made using Pure Magic (he's currently on sale!) Clean and simple style, stamped onto ivory card stock. Colored with Prismacolor pencils (no Gamsol was used.)


I apologize for the slight bends in right corner, let's just say I had a crafty klutz moment. 😎 Will look for iron so I can smooth them out. 

Managed to keep this post short, win for everyone. Speaking of winning, don't forget to enter the Tuesday Throwdown challenge for a sweet prize from SugarPea Designs. While you are at the challenge blog, be sure to check out the rest of the Design Team creations. We love getting feedback!


2 comments:

  1. This is such a cute image, and I love the simple design....it really highlights the image. Awesome coloring too! Love the sentiment.....Poof! Too bad it doesn't take years OFF. Great card, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this adorably sweet CAS card! Your coloring is awesome!

    ReplyDelete