Translate

Tuesday, August 8, 2017

Tuesday Throwdown Challenge 355 - Interactive Card

Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy...time for a Tuesday Throwdown challenge! This week we get to do one of my favorites - interactive cards! Our sponsor this week is Newton's Nook so be sure to visit the shop (sale going on, just saying.)

It was rather late when I had an opportunity to work on mine so I kept it pretty simple. I used Newton's Antics on my card. After stamping the mouse and Newton twice, because 2 Newton's are better than one, I was thrilled to use the coordinating Newton's Antics coordinating dies. No fussy cutting for me, these worked like a hot knife through butter! I made my own wobbles and attached one closer to the head (left in photo) so Newton's rear wobbles as he prepares to attack the mouse and on right Newton, it's attached in the center to give a small pounce motion. Sir Mouse can scurry between them with a light touch of the finger. Note to self, do NOT continue cutting straight lines while sneezing.

Here is the completed card with space between the kitties for future sentiment.


Enough gab from me, be sure to check out Newton's Nook for some really sweet stamps and dies then swing by Tuesday Throwdown and show us your motion. Okay, that was probably a bit cheesy... but you can't win if you don't enter.


4 comments:

  1. Oh B, I love your posts so much! You had me rolling with laughter!! Awesome card, and yes, 2 Newtons are better than one!! This background paper is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card!!! And what a fabulous post to read - you definitely have me wanting to scroll to read more! You're fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so adorable! I love how the mouse scurries between the two kitties! So fun! Thanks for featuring our images on the Tuesday Throwdown Challenge!
    -Jen {Newton's Nook Designs}

    ReplyDelete