Translate

Tuesday, September 5, 2017

Tuesday Throwdown Challenge 359 - Dies or Punches

Holiday over so back to work for me. Before I go, I would like to welcome you to my blog and invite you to join in the Tuesday Throwdown challenge this week. We want you to use dies, punches, or both. Bugaboo Stamps is our gracious sponsor and I hope you take the time to check out her website. I am never disappointed by her variety; she covers the 3 "S's" well. Sweet, serene and my favorite, snarky!

Speaking of snarky, I used Gus Beach Body. My first thought was a birthday card for hubby with a nice sentiment. Then he sort of ticked me off. Needless to say, I wound up on the snarky side of life.

Gus was colored with Copics. A Spellbinder die was used to cut him out, as well as the front sentiment. Another Spellbinder die was used to cut the sun, which I trimmed to fit in the corner. A little Spectrum Noir clear glitter pen to the sun and Gus's speedo for bling. Added a few shells around the sentiment and done.


If hubby keeps up his current attitude, this just might be his birthday card. The inside sentiment is "I'd be happy to do it for you." All I have to do is picture him in a speedo, sparkle or not!

Before I go, remember to check out Bugaboo Stamps and have the fun with the Tuesday Throwdown challenge.

Parting thought: Snarky, an adjective. 
        Sarcastic, impertinent, irreverent in tone or         manner.
         

4 comments:

  1. You're so funny! Love the card though :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I've seen this guy on the beach in FL!! lol Nice job!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha ha! Love the sparkly speedo! Great coloring, and I love the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete